CI:Now has won a highly-competitive grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Minority Health to help people in Bexar County access and use data to reduce health disparities and inequities. To help us communicate with our partners and the public about our progress, starting in spring 2022 this page will be updated at least quarterly with our performance on our evaluation plan metrics and targets. Because so few of those targets occur in the first few months of the grant, however, in the interim we are publishing the monthly progress reports submitted to and approved by the Office of Minority Health. Learn more about the grant and subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop on updates.
- Monthly Progress Report for October 2021
- Monthly Progress Report for November 2021
- Monthly Progress Report for December 2021
- Monthly Progress Report for January/February 2022
- Monthly Progress Report for March 2022 (final monthly report required)
- Quarterly Progress Report for Y1Q1
- Quarterly Progress Report for Y1Q2
- Quarterly Progress Report for Y1Q3
- Quarterly Progress Report for Y1Q4
This project is supported by the Office of Minority Health of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award totaling $750,000 with 100 percent funded by OMH/OASH/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement by, OMH/OASH/HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit www.minorityhealth.hhs.gov.
Last updated 11/15/2022