Our new ACS Sidekick tool makes Texas 5-year estimate data from the Census American Community Survey much faster and easier to process. It can help if you need an aggregate (total) estimate for non-standard ranges or groups not shown in the “off the shelf” ACS data, need the margin of error (MOE) for that estimate, or need to use the same queries or value sets more than once.
CI:Now’s new Viz-a-lyzer is an interactive tool for people to visually explore and analyze Bexar County data by zip code tract area and year, with comparisons to the county and U.S. where available. We’ll be adding new indicators and features several times a year – subscribe to our newsletter to hear about new releases.
The Data Explorer is a “curated” collection of data resources of all kinds – data tables, maps, narrative reports, and more. “Curated” means that CI:Now has reviewed the data resource to make sure that it’s a trustworthy source of information, made it available in one or more easy-to-access formats, updated it when available, and added notes to help you understand and use the data.
Census Quick Facts
The U.S. Census Bureau’s Quick Facts tool – their most often-requested data for cities, counties, and states.
Other Reports and Presentations
Go here for a list of our many data reports and presentations on all kinds of issues that matter to the San Antonio region.
CI:Now also provides the data for other local data tools and reports:
- The 2019 Racial Equity Indicator Report disaggregates and highlights inequities by race/ethnicity for all available race/ethnicity groups for about 25 indicators, as well as sex and age group for many indicators.
- The 2019 Bexar County and Atascosa County Community Health Needs Assessment includes demographic, social, economic, and health data at the county, sub-county sector, and zip code-/ZCTA-levels for San Antonio/Bexar County and Atascosa County.
- The United Way Children’s Issue Council Dashboard displays multi-year trended San Antonio/Bexar County data, primarily at the county level.
- SA2020’s Data Dashboard displays multi-year trended San Antonio/Bexar County data for nearly 60 indicators of community-wide progress in 11 key vision areas.
- The Community Needs Assessment for Comal & Guadalupe Counties, 2014 Update, which includes multi-year trended data primarily at the county level, is available through the United Way of Comal County.